Quality. Measurement. Continuous Improvement.
The goal of agile BI is to reduce time-to-value and promotes continuous improvement. With agile BI, the focus is not on solving every BI problem at once but rather on delivering pieces of BI functionality in manageable chunks via shorter development cycles. This provides for shorter feedback loops and enhances delivering products that meet client needs.
- Use agile software development methods AND agile architecture
- Deliver increments of BI functionality in manageable chunks
- Use short, iterative, development cycles
- Reduces the time to deliver value (compared to traditional BI)
- Facilitates adapting to changing business needs