- The AM360 Gateway: Provides high-level visual summaries of key performance indicators, created to provide decision makers with easy access to associated AM360 dashboards and data.
- Online Class Connect (OCC) Filters: Includes or excludes online credit hours taught at campuses other than the campus of enrollment (part of the Student Credit Hours by RC workbook).
- Course Planning and Management Tool: Aids departments in waitlist, capacity, and section management.
- Instructional Trends and Comparisons: Examines the relationship among courses offered, instructors, and students.
- Available Student Fee Income for Academic Responsibility Centers: Provides views describing the composition of, and relationships between, student fee income and student support costs directly controlled by individual university schools. (Currently IU Bloomington only.)
Sign up for the Decisions newsletter